Are you confused to choose between the combined TOGAF 9.2 Combined or Individual TOGAF 9.2 Foundation and Certified Exam?
Well, I was really confused to choose at the beginning.
In this post, I will discuss a few factors that need to be considered when deciding about the exam.
I will denote Foundation Level as Part 1 and Certified Level as Part 2 from here on.
Lets dive into it,
- Factor 1: Do not go for a Combined exam when you cannot sit or concentrate for 2 hours 30 minutes, Yes, There is no break between the exams.
- Factor 2: Do you know that certificate of TOGAF 9.2 completion will be awarded only after the completion of both levels in the Combined exam? If the Part 1 exam is cleared and the Part 2 exam is not cleared in Combined, then in the successive attempt Part 2 has to be taken alone.
- Factor 3: Check with the TOGAF Accredited Training Course provider about what kind of exam vouchers will be provided before enrolling. Few of the providers offer only Combined Exam. In this scenario only one option is available.
- Factor 4: You have to remember that Part 1 is majorly about terminology and flow, and Part 2 is heavily based on the understanding of concepts. This will also help you to decide between the exams.
- Factor 5: Last but not the least, the cost factor, If you are going to take the combined exam you will get less price compared to attending the individual exams.
Also do not miss my tips on clearing this exam easily.
Happy Learning .