Wow, So Finally you are here to schedule your TOGAF 9.2 exam.Let me tell you All the best first.
Take a moment to see my post on tips to clear this exam easily.
I was so skeptical to write this exam from home since I have so many questions in my mind like whether my house will support this? What happens if there is a breakage in internet connectivity?
But ,I finally made up my mind to write this exam from home due to pandemic situation.
Believe me, I never regret this decision.
So, here are some points that help you. Ensure you have the following prerequisite setup at home before you are ready to give the exam:
- Good internet connectivity.
- A room without disturbances, Mainly with neat walls without any drawings :).
- A Laptop in working condition with webcam.
- Do your system check at Pearson OnVue.
Lets dig in further,
TOGAF 9.2 from Open Group can be taken either from a local test center or home/office. In this section, I will cover how to schedule the exam from home. All the information can be found at Open Group. Below is a summary of how to schedule this exam from home.
Create an user account with Open group.
Steps to schedule TOGAF:
1.Login to Open group.
2.Click on certifications and click on Take and exam
3.At this step edit your personal information if needed and click on Pearson VUE launch page
4. At this step edit your personal information if needed and scroll down to click on Pearson VUE launch page which will redirect to Pearson VUE
5.We are inside the Pearson VUE . Click on View exams.
6. This page will show all the available TOGAF exams. I am showing here for TOGAF Part1, all the other exams can be scheduled in the same way.
7.This will show all the options to take the exam.
8. I will be showing for the home/office options since it is the safest option during this pandemic. Once you click on this option you will be asked for Run Pre-check of your system. I would recommend strongly to take this if you are using the same computer. This will avoid the last minute issues due to your system unavailability. Then click on Next.
9.Go through all the policies and agree
10. After accepting, the price of the exam will be shown and then click on Next if you are not under ESL option [ for those where English is not the first language]
11.Review and click Next
12. Select on which date you would like to appear for the exam .
13.Once the date is selected ,this will display the time slots for that date
14.Review the price,appointment and Proceed to checkout
15.Review and Accept policies.
16.Pay for the exam and conclude , You will get a confirmation email after the payment is done.
I hope this post has helped you , Leave a comment below if you want to know more topics .
Happy Learning !