TOGAF 9.2 is a standard developed by Open Group Consortium and the good news is recently the number of certified people has crossed 100K Milestone.
So, you are also on the journey to get TOGAF 9.2 certified. But, struggling hard to prepare for the Foundation and Certified exams.
TOGAF 9.2 Foundation and Certified exams are not tough at all, but all you need is some guidance that helps you to clear the exams.
Here are 10 tips to crack that helps you to reach your goal.
Let’s dive into it,
- Step 1: Download the syllabus for TOGAF 9.2 in the conformance requirement document.
- Step 2: Read C182 .pdf (can be downloaded once you register in Opengroup ) as per the conformance document.
- Step 3: Repeat step 2 multiple times. The more time you read, the more concepts you will be able to understand. This will also give the practice to read lengthy questions in Level 2.
- Step 4: Relate the concepts. Relate phases of ADM to Guidelines and Techniques. Example – In Phase E, there is a point to Confirm Readiness and Risk for Business Transformation, So at this step go to ADM guidelines and techniques and check how the risk management and Business Transformation readiness Assessment is done.
- Step 5: Understand how the deliverable is changing across the phases. Example – The draft of the Architecture Definition Document is created in Architecture Vision and finalized in Phase F.
- Step 6: Analyse the differences between closer phases. Example – Identify differences between Phase E and Phase F
- Step 7: Once you are done with step 3, Attempt online free exams, and check the score. If the score is very low, then repeat step 3.
- Step 8: For the Level 2 exam, read the concern first and understand the concern. Then read the entire question and options. Eliminate the answers which are not relevant to TOGAF. The best answer would be the approach that is very close to TOGAF 9.2 standard.
- Step 9: Even though Level 2 is an open book exam, do not rely on that too much because there will be very minimal time to check through the book.
- Step 10: Try to read the documentation in PDF rather than the online documentation because the Level 2 exam does not have access to the link but only to the PDF.
I hope these tips will help you to reach your goal easily .
I wish you all the best for your exam.
Finally enjoy the immense pleasure after cracking it .